Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Baby Panda

Another tree sculpture in front of Groveland Elementary School. This one and its companion which has disappeared forever was vandalized several years ago. But baby Panda doesn't look too bad, despite its wear and tear.

LATER: This corner has a poor history. Before I took this picture I put the camera case with additional objects in it on the trunk of my car. After I arrived home I realized that I had driven away and it obviously had slipped off. Within 30 minutes I returned, but no case. I've returned two times, checking with shopkeepers to see if anyone had turned it in. Gone forever!!

1 comment:

  1. These tree sculptures are wonderful--such a good idea. What kind of camera are you using? Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog; I appreciate it! Come back often!!